Don’t get caught oﬀ guard by a natural disaster! It’s never too soon to prepare or update your emergency response. Let us help you get ready during the next Innovation Exchange webinar!
Sharing their experiences on innovative emergency preparedness will be:
- Ciara Clark – City of Houston, TX (Topic: Hurricane Response/Recovery)
- Paul Hesse – FHWA NY Division (Topic: Hurricane Recovery)
- Jonathan Meyers – Midland County, MI (Topic: Historic Flooding)
If you have any questions about this upcoming webinar, please contact Andrea Kirk or Hans Anker, P.E., Program Managers with FHWA’s Center for Local Aid Support at Andrea.Kirk@dot.gov or Hans.Anker@dot.gov.
Registration Process: New Non-Federal DOT Participants To gain access to FHWA’s webinar system, you must complete the two-step registration process. You can only access the site using IE or Chrome as your browser.
- Non-Federal-DOT users (anyone without a @dot.gov email address, including state DOT personnel) must create an account with the FHWA External Portal.
- Open the registration portal and create your account at: https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/FBA/Register.aspx
- Fill out all required fields and create a password. This email address and password will be used for access to all Innovation Exchange webinars. We recommend first time users create an account at least 48 hours before the webinar.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from the portal that you have access. You then reserve your spot for the webinar using your login information at https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/List s/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=2493
- Federal-DOT staff and Federal-DOT-badged contractors do not need to create an account.
- Repeat Innovation Exchange Participants Open this LINK to register for the webinar using your account email and password.