From feedback boxes, to brainstorm sessions, to two o’clock in the morning wakeups, ideas can come from anywhere at any time. But great ideas can’t live without a little encouragement especially in the workplace. Let us help you turn on the light bulb for some transportation problem-solving in the next Innovation Exchange.
Join the Center for Local Aid Support and your peers as we provide an overview of the Every Day Counts-6 and highlight the benefits of fostering an innovation culture in your local agency.
- Arapahoe County, CO – Innovation in the Workplace
- City of Rochester, NY – Community Connection and Value Capture Project Innovations
- EDC-6 Virtual Summits 2020
- FHWA NEEDS Local Agency Participation
If you have any questions about this upcoming webinar, please contact Andrea Kirk or Hans Anker, P.E., Program Managers with FHWA’s Center for Local Aid Support at Andrea.Kirk@dot.gov or Hans.Anker@dot.gov.
New Non-Federal DOT Participants: To gain access to FHWA’s webinar system, you must complete the two-step registration process. You can only access the site using IE or Chrome as your browser.
- Non-Federal-DOT users (anyone without a @dot.gov email address, including state DOT personnel) must create an account with the FHWA External Portal.
- Open the registration portal and create your account at: https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/FBA/Register.aspx
- Fill out all required fields and create a password. This email address and password will be used for access to all Innovation Exchange webinars. We recommend first time users create an account at least 48 hours before the webinar.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from the portal that you have access. You then reserve your spot for the webinar using your login information at https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/Lists/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=2547
Federal-DOT staff and Federal-DOT-badged contractors do not need to create an account.
Repeat Innovation Exchange Participants Open this LINK to register for the webinar using your account email and password.