Register for free online sessions which will provide participants with information about applying for Safe Routes to School grants, administered by the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) in partnership with the State’s Metropolitan Planning Organizations.
Topics that will be covered in this online session include:
- Overview of Federal Aid programs and the Safe Routes to School Program
- Detailed Review of the Safe Routes to School Grant Application
- Grant Application Process
- Grant Resources, Tips & Strategies
- Q&A with NJDOT Local Aid Staff
The session is designed to assist you with making your grant application stronger to turn your project into a reality.
This online session is presented by the New Jersey Safe Routes Resource Center at Rutgers University.
Please register for any of the following online sessions:
Tuesday, June 15, 2021, from 10am to 11:30am — register here!
Tuesday, July 13, 2021, from 3pm t0 4:30pm — register here!
Thursday, August 19, 2021, from 10am to 11:30am — register here!
Wednesday, September 9, 2021, from 3pm to 4:30pm — register here!