This online session will provide participants with information about applying for the Transportation Alternatives (TA) Set-Aside Program grant, administered by the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) in partnership with the State’sMetropolitan Planning Organizations. Topics that will be covered include:
- Overview of Federal Aid programs and the TA Set-Aside Program
- Detailed Review of the TA Set-Aside Application
- Grant Application Process
- Grant Resources, Tips & Strategies
- Q&A with NJDOT Local Aid Staff
The session is designed to assist you with making your grant application stronger to turn your project into a reality. For more information and resources, visit the Safe Routes Resource Center TA Set-Aside Grant information page.