2023 Transportation Alternatives
TA Application Resources
In conjunction with DVRPC, SJTPO, and NJTPA, the Division of Local Aid is offering Pre-Application meetings for the upcoming TA Set-Aside Solicitation. The prospective applicant can discuss their project concept and get guidance on whether the proposed project is a good fit for the program. The team will be able to help identify any potential risks and discuss essential program requirements. Participation does not guarantee a grant but helps the department ensure that the projects submitted for funding are good.
Pre-Application Meetings will be held from April 11th to October 7th.
Resources & More Information
- Achieving Multimodal Networks: Applying Design Flexibility and Reducing Conflicts.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Funding, Design, and Environmental Review: Addressing Common Misconceptions.
- Bikeway Selection Guide.
- Incorporating On-Road Bicycle Networks into Resurfacing Projects.
- Logical Termini Guidance.
- Metropolitan Pedestrian and Bicycle Planning Handbook.
- Pedestrians and Accessible Design.
- Pursuing Equity in Pedestrian and Bicycle Planning.
- Safety For All Users Report.
- Separated Bike Lane Planning and Design Guide.
- Small Town and Rural Multimodal Networks.
- The Transportation Planning Process Briefing Book: Key Issues for Transportation Decisionmakers, Officials, and Staff; A Publication of the Transportation Planning Capacity Building Program.